The Power of Retail Design
This newly released edition of Mark Mullers retail design manual is a complete step-by-step guide to designing retail stores. Recently expanded and updated, this book now contains more than 170 pages of information, diagrams and full colour pictures explaining in detail Marks Strategic Retail Design Process.
Learn how to:
- understand your retail business model and develop your retail design master plan
- create a floor layout to encourage traffic flow and product exposure
- select the right display fixtures for the right products create a retail logo, colour scheme and graphic elements to enhance your brand
- build a signage programme that delivers the right message in the right place
- use the key principles of lighting design to select the right fittings for your shop
- choose construction materials and finishes that are durable and effective
Sample pages (click to view a larger image)
You Save: $90.05
|What others had to say...|
"I was so impressed that for the first time in 12 years I recommended my students purchase a text book! And what’s more, they thought it was awesome! Packed full of examples of all aspects of retail design, and with so few resources available this book is a MUST! The students are benefiting greatly from the locally produced content. The direct application to the Australian retail environment, the use of Australian examples, and the retail language of Australia for Australian students in metric is a first, and an invaluable resource."
“At last! The mysteries of effective store design and space management clearly, concisely and logically explained. If you own a store, or have responsibility for key aspects of store design, you really, really need to read this.”
"This book had provided great structure in planning our new store design and construction. Whilst we have engaged a retail architect this has still a great benefit to our team, helping us develop a scope/brief, and giving us a framework/checklist of components of great store design. We would definitely suggest all retailers to buy this book even if they aren’t planning to refurbish their stores."
“Very interesting, no nonsense book that applies to all business, not just retail.”
“Whether you’re a corner store, coffee shop, or car dealership, Mark’s insights into the nuts & bolts of shop design are invaluable for both the novice and experienced retailer.”
“The Guru has really hit the mark - thought provoking - game changing.”